Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Videos I Want to Make

Okay, well, I have several different Youtube series I want to make for, ya know, Youtube.

The first series I thought of is called Dream Quest. I know it sounds kinda strange, and I might not make this series. It was one of the first ideas I had. My genral idea for this was there is this girl who goes into this dream world that she is destined to rule. She is this legendary Choosen One. (Sounding cheesy yet?) The way she had entered the dream world was that she had died in a car crash with her mom. Her mom survived the car crash. The girl, when she first enters the dream world, she is unaware of the fact that she had died and been sent to the begining of a long journey. She comes across a bunch of people, befriends an assasin, yadda yadda yadda. In the end she becomes the queen of the dream world. Extreamly cheesy.

Next would be more of a real world type LPS series. This one is called Hunt. It is about this girl who becomes one of the top police officers. She is constantly haunted by her past, when her mother was killed and her sister taken by a gang. Also, her father went to a war and never returned. In the end of the first season she would loose her best friend and co-worker, have visions of her sister, and a bunch of other stuff that would take too long to explain right now.

After that would be The Friendship Games. I have absolutely no idea what I am going to do for this series. I made a preview, but it really is not working out. I don't think I am going to make this series. I don't even have a basic storyline for it.

I'll put more up later, bye!

1 comment: